Great Western Power Good progress with Steenkampskraal Rare Earth Project

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Great Western Power Good progress with Steenkampskraal Rare Earth Project

Great Western Minerals (CVE:GWG, OTC:GWMGF, FFT:GWM) making good progress with the development of the Steenkampskraal rare earths project in South Africa.

The talks to form a joint venture with Ganzhou Rare Earth Group Qiandong (GQD) to build a separation plant to take on Steenkampskraal. Agreement was reached on several points, and the companies are currently working on detailed investment plans.

Das Joint Venture wird Great Western GQD Rare Earth Materials Co genannt. Great Western is a 75% Hold the remaining share and GQD 25%.

The redevelopment of the former producing shaft on Steenkampskraal on track and scheduled for December 2011 be completed.

Great Western plant, underground operations in the first quarter 2012 record and strives, by early 2013 a Fully integrated producer of rare earths to be.

The completion of the new NI43-101 compliant resource estimate for Steenkampskraal is for the first half of 2012 expected.

This entry was posted in Great Western Minerals Group Ltd and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply